Thursday, April 8, 2010

Catching Up




I know it's been a while since I have posted on here and hopefully things are beginning to settle down where I can start posting here more often. My mother had a stroke in December but she is doing wonderfully! You would never know that she had one to look at her now. Some of the things that have been going on in my life since I last posted are that I published a website for my bath and body products (http://www.earthernmagicessence.com/), as well as a website for my photography (http://www.eyecuphotography.weebly.com/) (oh yes, I am into that as well). My son graduated from high school and is now attending college. He is still looking for a job and I pray that will happen soon. I will be at the same job for 10 years in September. Re-connecting with old classmates and friends as well as family members has been a wonderful blessing. I have been to three class reunions and will be heading to a family reunion this summer. I've made some wonderful new friends and hope to see more of my dreams come true.




Things that I will be working on is some new items to list on my website. Some new items I have made recently are bath melts and popsicle soaps. I have an idea for a lavender soap that I hope to make this weekend. I am off next week, so I hope to add quite a few items to my inventory. Graduation is coming up so I will also be having photo shoots for seniors. I also have a couple of weddings booked for June so things are looking up.


These bath melts are made with Cocoa Butter, Macadamia Butter, Olive Butter, Olive Shea Butter, Mango butter, Buttermilk Powder and Green Tea.





This is one of the popsicle soaps that I have made. This one is chocolate Mint and smells Heavenly! This one is great for the chocolate lovers out there. I also want to thank Noleen Burke who designed the logo for my products. She was able to capture what I wanted and take it from my brain to paper. Thank you very much Noleen!






No comments:

Post a Comment