Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The New Year is Fast Approaching

Well I must say that 2010 could've been a whole lot better.  I have gotten discouraged the last few months and had seriously considered closing up shop.  My youngest son, Ryon who is a go-getter, not afraid of anything, willing to try something once type of guy, told me that I was not a quitter and that I couldn't give up because things will get better.  I have always said that Ryon was my hero because of his attitude and assertiveness.  I'm not a quitter and took what he said to heart.  I thought, "How can I do better next year?"  I decided that I would branch out in the craft fairs and festivals and go beyond Alabama.  I plan on being a vendor at several shows in Georgia and Tennessee.  I plan on networking; although I thought that I was doing that, but going to put myself out there more than I have.  I am open to ideas and suggestions and would love to hear from others on what they did to expand and gain more publicity.   Like the slogan Nike "Just do it" I am going to do it!  I look forward to a better year for my business as well as in my personal life.  Got to have a positive attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment