Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Of things to come

I just placed several orders for supplies and fragrances.  I plan on doing more craft shows, festivals and any other venues where I can show and sell my products.  Right now I am planning on being at "Art on the Lake" in Guntersville, AL in April.  I am looking for more shows to be in so I plan on being busy and working hard and making some new items.  As I said before, I am having a drawing on my Facebook business page.  Here is the gift basket finally completed, wrapped and ready to go to the winner that will be announced on February 7th.  This basket is valued well over $50 so it will be worth everyone's wild to stop by, post a comment, question or opinion on my page in order to be included.  Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment