Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Black Friday Sale

Thanksgiving is just around the corner and then Christmas is not too far behind. What a way to kick start the season than with a sale? I have had some wonderful customers and want to show my appreciation. Featured on my website starting Friday morning at 12 a.m. will be a BOGO Sale. Buy two products and get one free! This does not include gift baskets or gift boxes. I am also having a sale on my Artfire Store as well, so you will have two ways to save, depending on where you shop! I've listed new products and still have more to list and will have them listed before Friday morning. I look forward to serving you and providing you with products that are made from the heart and with love! Have a Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment