Sunday, July 1, 2012

Updates and More

I know that I keep saying that I am going to be here and update my posts more often and it just doesn't seem to happen the way I want.  So, what has happened since my last post?  A whole lot!  Let's see where do I want to begin?  I guess I will continue with some of the newest products I have made beginning with some other soap cakes that I made.  I made two more and I want to try my hand at a wedding soap cake so that is in the future.  The two I made was a birthday and a baby girl shower cake.  I had so much fun doing these and I have to admit that they are addicting.  I also have to admit that I am not the best cake decorator out there but practice helps one to achieve better results. 

Kumquat Birthday Soap Cake

Rice Petals and Shea Baby Shower Soap Cake

I have gotten many comments about my cakes and am always asked if they are real or not.  I love how I can get people to question whether my soaps are soap or food, lol.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Chris, I appreciate your kind comments and am now following your blog. I look forward to reading yours and glad that we connected.

    ReplyDelete