Friday, June 14, 2013

New Soaps

The new year brings up-coming festivals and making new soaps.  Sadly the last few festivals have rained either one or both days.  But that doesn't stop me from making soap and coming up with new ideas for products to include in my shop.  I love making soap and always thinking of new ideas for this one or that one.  Sometimes I will wake up from my sleep with an idea for a new soap, how sad it that, lol.  this year will mark me making soap for almost 7 years.  I can't believe it has been that long.  I can still remember my first batch and last year I used the last of it.  Who would've thought that I would love doing what I do.  I am still holding out on my dream to have an actual store and I have a vision of the design and layout and dying to see it come to fruition.  I will continue to strive and work towards that goal.  In the meantime, my presence will continue on-line and social media.  Here are some of the soaps that I have made in the last few months. 
Lemon Berry Ice Cream Soap



Appollo for Him with Poppy Seeds



Strawberries and Cream Cupcake Soaps

Unscented Goat's Milk Soap

Banana Facial Bar

Fresh Linen




No comments:

Post a Comment