Monday, June 9, 2014

Summer is Almost Here!

Wow, I can't believe that it has been months since I last posted.  I have been a busy beaver here lately.  Let's see what's new since I last posted.  Well, I won a trip to Italy and went there in October.  It was AMAZING!!!! Who would've thought that I would win such a sweet prize.  I won it through the EF Foundation Exchange Year and was there for five days.  My first time out of the country and what a beautiful place to go.  Then in January I went to New Orleans with EF and again had a wonderful time.  Then in April I went to Puerto Rico!  It had been years since I have been on vacation and the last year I have been several places and I love it.  In between all that traveling, I continue to make my soaps and other products, I love making soap! I have been gearing up for this years up-coming shows and have one this coming weekend in Cave Springs, Georgia and then the next two weekends I plan on being in Birmingham.  So the Festival Season has begun and I'm loving it.  I know that I keep saying that I am going to do better about posting to my blog and I promise I really have every intention of doing so and I will continue to work at it.  Here are a couple of pics from my travels and I hope that you enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment