Saturday, June 11, 2011

Mountain Market Day

This was the first market day and it was such a big success that they are going to do it again in the Fall. It was so hot out there, I thought that I was going to melt and by the end of the day, I was worn out. Despite how hot it was, there were plenty of shoppers and I did great in sales. I met a couple of other soapmakers including Amanda from the Soaps and Lotion Forum. I had a great time and can't wait to do it again. Oh, and how can I forget, I had one shop owner from Georgia ask about carrying some of my products in her shop in Georgia. So, all in all I say that I had a very good day. The pics are of my new set-up, so let me know your opinion. BTW, ignore what's under the table, lol.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment