Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Annual Longest Yard Sale

Well it's that time of year again.  The week/weekend before school starts back around here.   It's time for the Longest Yard Sale that is about 600 miles long and spans from Gadsden, Alabama to Hudson, Michigan.  You can find anything from antiques to som crazy creation that someone calls art.  It's a time of fun, meeting people from all over the country.  You cannot imagine how many people come out to sell as well as to buy.  It usually lasts four days but the hard-core vendors come out about five days earlier ready to go.  I didn't sell last year, it was way toooo hot for me.  And it's gonna be a scorcher again this year but I am going to brave it and will be out there selling my wares and such.  I invite you to come out and see what all the fuss is about and come stop by my booth and say hello or make a sale.  Here is a link with some information about the Sale.  Hope to see you there!!!!

Longest Yard Sale Facts and Info.

No comments:

Post a Comment