Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012

Well, we are in a new year, good riddance to 2011!  I think a lot of people feel the same way.  I don't know about you, but it was a trying year for me and a lot of changes.  I lost family, friends, dealt with illness, my mother being sick and having her live with me, my son going into the service just to name a few.  Well, I have always been told that I am a strong woman and I take that to heart.  Today is the first day of a new year and a new outlook for me.  I have made resolutions in the past and I am not going to do that this year.  This year I am claiming my life and my rewards.  A side-note; not everything was bad, I do have some good memories to take with me.  I did better this year in sales, my son came home for Christmas and we have gotten closer and my mother is still here, so I am happy.  I have a positive outlook and am going to make things happen this year.  I am going to work harder with my business, make changes in my lifestyle to be healthier, happier and less stressful.  You only have one life and you have to make the best of it.


I want to wish each and everyone of you a very wonderful, prosperous, healthy, happy new year!  Go for what u want, make things happen, cherish the times you have with one another, make new friends, follow your dreams!  God bless you all and continue to follow me on my journey.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment