Friday, March 2, 2012

Tornado Season has Begun!

Well, its that time if year again and things are not looking so good.  Last year in April 27, 2011, several states were hit and many were killed.  Today I woke up to tornado warnings and learned that a couple hit close to where my brother lives in Madison, Al.  I tried calling him and couldn't get him, but GW finally called to say that they were ok, thank God!  Well it's now after 7 pm and we are still under warnings.  The last I heard that there have been at least 40 tornadoes today in several states and the warning for here us in effect until 12 am.  That means that I won't be going to sleep while its in effect.  I pray for everyone's safety today and tonight, whereever you may be.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment