Monday, November 12, 2012

My Craft Cafe Shop is now Open!

In time for the holidays, I have been listing new items and will be posting more over the next few days.  Why not stop by and have a look at my shop.  Are you interested in opening your own shop on-line and not have to pay all those extra fees.  Craft Cafe is where to go.  It is a new selling site for handmade artisans to display and sell their wares.  For one low monthly fee you can list as many items as you want and there are no extra fees.  They also have a yearly rate if you do not want to be billed montly.  Come stop by my shop and then have a look around at all the other shops that are open.  We'd love to have you come browse and show your support for small business owners and shop handmade.  Here is the link to my shop Earthern Magic Essence,  Hope to see you there!  Here are some of the items that I have recently listed.

Pumpkin Spice

Elf Sweat

Fresh Fallen Leaves

Glycerin Guest Soap set.

No comments:

Post a Comment