Monday, November 12, 2012

The Artisan Group

I've mentioned that I am a member of The Artisan Group where handmade artisans have been selected to participate in gifting celebrities.  I have had the opportunity to give three different celebrities that included Christina Hendricks of Mad Men and Vanessa Lachey.  They provide opportunites for artisans to display their wares at large events like the Golden Globes.  I am proud to be a member of this group and having the opportunites I've had to allow someone famous to try some of my products.  The Artisan group has gifted Tori Spelling, Rachel Raye, Tyra Banks, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, just to name a few of the celebrities.  I hope to be able to particiapte is some of the bigger events and have my products in more celebrities hands.  Here is a picture of what I gifted Christina Hendricks. I gifted her an emulsifed sugar scrub in Pink Grapefruit and a Dead Sea Mud Facial bar with Dead Sea Mud, Rice Bran Oil, Walnut Oil, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Rosemary Powder and Sea Kelp.  I have one bar left from this batch and will be making some more so if you are interested, stop by my shop.

Christina Hendricks Gift from Earthern Magic Essence.  Emulsified Sugar Scrub and a Dead Sea Mud Facial Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment