Saturday, February 12, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy Day

After being in training all week, going into to work after training, I came home and made three batches of soap for my luxury line.  The first is Passion Fruit Papaya made with aloe juice, goat's milk, and organic sweet potato, cocoa butter, shea butter, olive oil, avacado oil, coconut and canola oil.  The second was made with goat's milk and the same butters and oil.  The third batch is my first beer soap made with Miller Lite, white tea and the same butters and oils.  Let me tell you, when I made that beer soap, I thought that was I was in an old brewery!  I am hoping that it will mellow out, I can smell a slight fruity scent and I am hoping that will come through.  I will post cut pics when they are ready.

It's a little messy right now, poured it a little too thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment