Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Orders, Orders and more Orders

Well it looks like my hard work is hopefully starting to pay off.  I have had several orders recently and my latest order was for smelly jellys.  Now usually I put my smelly jellys in canning jars with daisy lids but this customer wanted hers in wine glasses.  I wasn't too comfortable telling her that I would make them that way since there was no way I could figure out how to put a lid on them or someting to keep them from spilling over.  These will be hand-delivered so I agreed and wrapped them up and they are ready to go.  Here they are before I boxed them up.  I already sent her a picture of them and she wants several more!  Yay!  Gonna keep on working to put my business name out there and keep reaping the benefits :)

No comments:

Post a Comment