Saturday, February 5, 2011

New Soap Line

I am making a new line of soaps.  My luxury bars.  They are made in small batches no more than 3 lbs.   they will be made with cocoa butter, shea butter, mango butter, olive butter and other rich butters that will feel wonderful on your skin.  Not that my regular line doesn't  feel as wonderful as well, I just don't use as much of those rich butters in my regular soap.  Two batches I made already are Angelica and Sage Leaf.  Cocoa butter makes the bar a bit harder but it is also a skin softening agent in soap.  Honey is a humectant and helps retain moisture.  Mango butter is another moisturizing butter.  Olive oil helps retain the moisture in your skin.  You can use 100% olive oil for a castille bar.  It is a softer bar but great for the skin nonetheless.  These are just a few of the ingredients that I will be using in my new luxury line of soaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment