Friday, April 15, 2011

Newest products from last weekend

I have been a busy little beaver lately.  I am trying to get enough products for some up-coming craft shows and Farmer's Market.  My latests products have been soap and some bath salts.  My next creating session will be for sugar scrubs, lotion, smelly jellys and some more novelty soaps.  Come back by  in about a week and see what else I have made.  I have made cupcake bath fizzies before but was never really happy with the "iciing".  I have finally mastered icing!  Yay!  I had a request to make a soap that had annointing oil in it and I made a batch that came out successful.  I was not sure how the soap would react with the oil but it did fne and it does smell wonderful.  My kitchen table is covered with my latest soaps and will soon move them to the racks.  Thanks for stopping by and looking.

Cupcake Soap - Raspberry Cupcake Cream

Cupcake Soap - Rice Petals and Shea


Mango Sorbet Bath Salts

Strawberries and Champagne Bath Salts

Rapture Bath Salts

Scent from Heaven - Annointing Oil Soap

Layered Amish Quilt Soap with French Green Clay and Pink Kanolin Clay

Lt. Blue for Him

Twilight Dreams - Unisex Soap

Handmade Laundry Detergent

No comments:

Post a Comment