Sunday, April 3, 2011

Newest Products from this weekend

Well I was able to make a couple of things this weekend.  I made a batch of bath salt sundaes.  I need to work on the "whipped topping" but they still came out pretty good.  I also made another batch for my luxury line.  Satsuma, smells soooo good.  It's has kind of an orangy scent to it but it is a light fresh scent.  This will make a nice Spring/Summer addition to your arsenal of bath and body products.  For some reason it took a looooooong tme to trace and I wanted to do a textured top.  I had to wait over an hour to be able to get some kind of texture and am fairly pleased with the results.  It is orange on top with a little bitt of cooper in it (not sure how much it will show up) and the bottom of the bar is white.  I will pos pics of it when I cut it  Here is a preview.

No comments:

Post a Comment